Searching the whole database:
1. You must click on Search or Search Builder. The SOLO link defaults to this.
2. You can then enter your search terms using Free Text Search. For better results, select Search Form on the left.
3. Enter your search terms in the field(s).
4. Choose a date range (default is last 3 months)
5. Click Search button on the right.
Searching within a specific publication:
1. Click Source on the left. This will load all available publications in alphabetical order.
2. Click on the relevant letter, then on the relevant title. Your chosen title will appear in an orange box at the top of the list.
3. Click on All Publications and All Web News and select the option to remove these.
4. Enter your search terms in the field above. You have to do this to generate any results.