Welcome to this Bodleian Health Care Libraries' guide to using electronic library resources, written for staff at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
For more general information about your libraries, such as where they are and how to borrow books, visit the Bodleian Health Care Libraries NHS website.
To use this guide click on the tabs above to select the topic.
- The OpenAthens page covers how to get access to the electronic resources through your OpenAthens account
- If you are looking for a particular article or list of articles, use the Journals tab
- The NHS Knowledge and Library Hub tab explains how to find articles and other OpenAthens resources all in one place.
- If you want to search for articles on a topic, then you should click on the Databases tab
- You have access to ebooks – use the eBooks tab to find out more
- Need an image to illustrate a PowerPoint or document? Try the Images tab for access.
- On the go? Use an app to help you. See the Clinical Resources tab
If you need any help, please contact us.