Hertford College members can use the online request form to:
- Request a book for purchase
- Request a scanned excerpt from a book in the Library
- Request a postal delivery of a book from the Library
Please fill in a new form for each book request.
- Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- In most cases, a book will not be posted if an online alternative is available
- If you request excessive numbers of books we will have to ask you to choose the highest priority titles
If you're not sure what type of request to make or need more advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bodleian Scan & Deliver services
The Bodleian Libraries are also operating a free scanning service for their book store. For more information visit their website.
You can also request new books for the Library to buy by emailing email@example.com.
Please include the following information if you can:
You can also send us your reading lists and we can check through the list for what to buy for the Library.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: 01865 279409
in person: the Library Office is in the ground floor entrance of the Library in the Old Buildings Quad, Hertford College, Catte St, Oxford, OX1 3BW