Hertford College members can use the online request form to:
- Request a book for purchase
- Request a scanned excerpt from a book in the Library
- Request a postal delivery of a book from the Library
Please fill in a new form for each book request.
- Requests will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- In most cases, a book will not be posted if an online alternative is available
- If you request excessive numbers of books we will have to ask you to choose the highest priority titles
- Remember that the post is currently slow, and books may take 7-10 days to arrive
If you're not sure what type of request to make or need more advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click & Collect @ Hertford Library
If you are in Oxford, you we are offering a collection service for existing Hertford Library books - for more information see our Click and Collect page.
Bodleian Scan & Deliver services
The Bodleian Libraries are also operating a free scanning service for their book store. For more information visit their website.
You can also request new books for the Library to buy by emailing email@example.com.
Please include the following information if you can:
You can also send us your reading lists and we can check through the list for what to buy for the Library.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: 01865 279409
in person: [the Library Office is currently closed] the Library Office is in the ground floor entrance of the Library in the Old Buildings Quad, Hertford College, Catte St, Oxford, OX1 3BW