Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Click and collect your Hertford Library books
College members in Hertford accomodation can order books available in Hertford Library to collect in person from Hertford using the Click and Collect service.
To request scanned chapters, postal loans or the purchase of new books please use our online request form.
How do I collect my Hertford Library order?
You will be alerted by email when your request is available to collect from the collection point in the Library. Library staff are currently working Monday to Friday.
Orders received by 10am Monday to Friday will be available to collect on the same afternoon.
Orders received after 10am will be available to collect on the next working day.
If you need your request to be posted to you please use the postal request form instead of the click and collect service.
How do I order Hertford Library books using Click & Collect?
- Sign into the SOLO Library catalogue using your Single Sign On login.
- Search for the book you want (tip: you can limit your search to Hertford College Library).
- Click on Find & Request and select the location Hertford College Library from the list of libraries.
- Click on the green 'Request' button. A new box will open to allow you to 'Send Request'.
- You will be alerted by email when your request is available to collect from the collection point in the ground floor of the Library.