Find out about...
Searching, browsing and accessing materials
- Books, eBooks and Audio Visual Resources (searching for specific items)
- Books, eBooks and Audio Visual Resources (searching by subject)
- Journals and journal articles
- Electronic Legal Deposit (eLD)
- Early printed books
- Detailed guidance on SOLO versions and looking for specific editions wiht large clusters of versions
Your SOLO account: ordering items from the stack, reserving items, renewals and scan and deliver
- Signing on to SOLO and passwords
- Ordering items from the closed stacks
- Reserving an item which is out on loan
- Ordering an electronic copy using Scan and Deliver
- Renewals and your account
- Exporting to reference management software (Endnote, RefWorks etc)
- Emailing, printing and saving items to e-shelf
- Saving searches & setting up email alerts / RSS feeds
Help. feedback & workshops
Trying to find SOLO? http://solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Help with using SOLO - If you have difficulties with using SOLO, for example formulating a search or an inability to find certain materials, please contact the SOLO Live Helpdesk which is on the SOLO homepage. If it is unstaffed please use the Ask an Oxford librarian service.
Problems with your SOLO account - If you have a query about your loans, fines, reservations etc. please contact the SOLO Live Helpdesk which is on the SOLO homepage or speak to the librarian at the relevant library.
SOLO workshops - To find out about SOLO workshops and to book your place see our timetable.
Catalogue errors- Please report any errors or corrections to the catalogue to the Bibliographic Maintenance Team.
SOLO Feedback - Please use the SOLO feedback form to tell us what you think about the interface and the general SOLO user experience.