Find out about...
Searching, browsing and accessing materials
- Books, eBooks and Audio Visual Resources (searching for specific items)
- Books, eBooks and Audio Visual Resources (searching by subject)
- Journals and journal articles
- Electronic Legal Deposit (eLD)
- Early printed books
- Detailed guidance on SOLO versions and looking for specific editions within large clusters of "versions"
Your SOLO account: ordering items from the stack, reserving items, renewals and scan and deliver
- Signing on to SOLO and passwords
- Ordering items from the closed stacks
- Reserving an item which is out on loan
- Ordering an electronic copy using Scan and Deliver
- Renewals and your account
- Exporting to reference management software (Endnote, RefWorks etc)
- Emailing, printing and saving items to e-shelf
- Saving searches & setting up email alerts / RSS feeds
Help. feedback & workshops
Trying to find SOLO? http://solo.bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Help using SOLO - For help using SOLO (for example searching, placing holds and reservations and using SOLO's advanced features, please contact SOLO Live Help on SOLO home (or outside office hours please use the Ask an Oxford librarian service). Alternatively for detailed help with searching in your subject area please contact your subject librarian.
Problems with your SOLO account - If you have a query about your loans, fines, reservations etc. please contact SOLO Live Help on SOLO home or speak to the librarian at the relevant library.
SOLO workshops - To find out about SOLO workshops and to book your place see our timetable.
Items which are not held in Oxford? - If you wish to use an item which is not held in Oxford, it may be possible to request an inter-library loan
Catalogue errors - Please report any errors or corrections to the catalogue to the Bibliographic Maintenance Team.
SOLO Feedback - Please use the SOLO feedback form to tell us what you think about the interface and the general SOLO user experience.