Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting started : PC or Laptop
BrowZine gives you seamless access to online journals licensed by the Bodleian Libraries directly from SOLO or from the BrowZine website.
Coverage is from 2005 onwards. Publishers supported by Browzine.
- Via BrowZine: Go to the website and select your institution. You will then be prompted to sign in with your Single Sign On. From here you can search for journals, browse content and access articles.
- Via SOLO: BrowZine seamlessly directs you straight to the article you want to view and the BrowZine platform easily
allows you to browse journal contents. If you have not already done so you will be asked to sign in with your Single Sign On. You will only be asked once during each session.
- Electronic Legal Deposit: BrowZine links you to the Libraries subscription copy where available.
Getting started : Smartphone or Tablet
- Download the BrowZine App (Third Iron) from the App Store on your device
- Choose Library (select University of Oxford)
- Login with your University of Oxford Single Sign On
- This gives you access to online journals licensed by the University of Oxford, and to Open Access articles
- You can set up a personal account to use additional features (eg My Articles, or My Bookshelf)
- Browzine can be used on All iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches with iOS v8.x+ ; Android Tablets and Smartphones with OS v4.1+ and on Kindle Fire HD Tablets