While Covid-19 restrictions are in place, we're happy to provide free scans from our collections to help you carry on with your research.
To make a request, please fill in the form below. Be sure to check the terms and conditions before you submit. If you have any queries, please email email@example.com.
1. Scan requests will be dealt with as promptly as possible, but as the Librarian is working partially from home, please bear with us if there is a short delay in meeting your request.
2. Scans will be sent out by email, in the form of PDFs or JPG images.
3. There is no charge for the scanning service.
4. Scanning is subject to UK copyright law. UK copyright law allows us to provide 1 chapter/article or 5% of an in-copyright work (whichever is greater). For published works, copyright usually applies until 70 years after the death of the author or creator. Unpublished works remain in copyright until 31 December 2039. Scans of in-copyright works cannot be provided to more than one person at the same time for substantially the same purpose. In the event that several people make the same request, the scan will be issued on a first-come-first-served basis, for the use of the first requester only.
5. Scanning is subject to the physical condition of the item(s) requested. If an item is fragile, we will try to provide digital photos instead of scans but, in rare cases, imaging may pose risks. If this situation arises, we will help you look for alternative resources.
6. Scans will be made for private study and research only. If you wish to publish any images of Pusey House items, our normal reprographics procedure and pricing still apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.