MAH Complete – Key titles in nursing, midwifery, and allied health
(OUH Resource of the Month, April 2023)
The MAH (Mark Allen Healthcare) Complete collection brings together all MA Healthcare titles in nursing, midwifery and allied health, ocovering a broad range of healthcare settings. These are practical and accessible peer-reviewed titles that support the education and professional development of students and practitioners alike.
MAH Complete is made up of sub-collections, including:
MAH Complete includes full current issue and back file coverage of leading titles, such as the British Journal of Nursing, Journal of Paramedic Practice and British Journal of Midwifery
Access via your OpenAthens Account
1. Log in to your OpenAthens account.
2. Go to your list of resources and click on the ‘MAH Complete' link, which will take you to the MAH Complete page in the MAG Online Library.
Visit the MAG Online Library Website
1. Alternatively, visit the MHS Complete page on the MAG Online Library website and log in with your OpenAthens account using the Login/Register button in the top-right corner of the page.
2. Click on the blue 'Institutional login' button.
3. If you are prompted to 'Find your institution', type in 'Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust'.
4. Sign in with your OpenAthens username and password.
5. If you have signed in successfully, it will say 'Access provided by Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust' in the blue bar at the top of the page.
Use MAH Complete for a focused search of leading healthcare journals in nursing, midwifery and allied health.
Use MAH Complete to Browse Journals.
Use MAH Complete to Search Journals by Topic etc.
We are happy to take your questions.
Telephone: 01865 (2)21936.